Mittwoch, 26. November 2014

Intro

This blog suddenly appeared on the internet because I was bored - yes, a university student might end up completely bored.
You can read a lot about me in the 'About' section, so no need to explain who I am and how much I love my so-called "homework" - watching Korean dramas.

I mostly watch pretty new dramas, usually from 2008/2009 or newer but there are a few dramas from 2004 I want to watch. And one from 2002.
Why did I call this blog kjcdrama.blogspot.com? Because I watch every type of Asian dramas but I can actually talk about doing my homework for only Korean and Japanese. And since I'm most actively following the Korean media there'll be more posts about Korean than Japanese or Chinese dramas on here but I think it'll be alright.
Ah, there'll also be some movies. And I did watch some of those Boys Love movies years ago. Yes, I will review them. You don't need to watch them anyways and if you're not interested in that kind of movie at all, fine - but I'll post the reviews anyways.

All of the ratings for those drama series are based on my opinion - and only my opinion. Nothing you can do about it. The system goes from 0 to 10 with 10 being the best rating possible. Since I don't drop dramas it might be that someday some drama will manage to get a 0 but I don't think I've rated everything with less than 4 until now.

About my watching habits? I watch almost everything but refuse really long dramas with about 100+ episodes. Unless there's a really goodlooking and talented reason.
My favorite genres actually are crime and action but I also watch a whole lot of romance dramas. So you'll probably find everything on here.

Cheers to everyone who stumbled upon this blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen