Freitag, 1. Januar 2016

Best K-Drama OST 2015




Happy New Year 2016, Ladies and Gentlemen!
Now that the new year has arrived it is time for me to show you my personal favorite OSTs of 2015 I guess so without further delay - here they are! Just let me say that this is based on my opinion only and that I personally found some OSTs in general to be great while others were just meh.

25. Tae.1/Taewon - Lonely Day
Korean: 태원 - 론리 데이
Drama: Last


24. Zico - Sick (feat. Sojin of Girl's Day)
Korean: 지코 - 아프다 (feat. 소진 of 걸스데이)
Drama: Mask


23. Heo Solji (EXID) - Love Sweet
Korean: 허솔지 - 러브쉿 
Drama: Producer


22. Yoo Sung Eun - Oh You Yeah You
Korean: 유성은 - 오유야유 
Drama: Second Time Twenty Years Old 


21. Michael Learns to Rock - Eternal Love
Korean: -
Drama: Healer


20. Seo Hyunjin - Up & Down
Korean: 서현진 - Up & Down
Drama: Let's Eat 2


19. Ha Hyunwoo (Guckkasten) - I Can't Stop Loving You
Korean: 하현우 - I Can't Stop Loving You
Drama: Blood


18. Shannon - I Remember You, I Love You
Korean: 샤넌 - 기억해 사랑해
Drama: Shine or Go Crazy


17. Da Hong, Jin Min Ho - Ae Mae Hae
Korean: 다홍, 진민호 - 애매해
Drama: My Unfortunate Boyfriend


16. New Champ, Gemini - Making Love
Korean: 뉴챔프, 제미니 - Making Love
Drama: Divorce Lawyer in Love


15. JACE - Goodbye
Korean: 제이스 - Goodbye
Drama: Spy


14. Lim Kim - Who Are You
Korean: 김예림 - 너, 누구니
Drama: I Remember You


13. Buzz - Hero
Korean: 버즈 - Hero
Drama: Spy


12. Park Seo Joon - Long Way
Korean: 박서준 - 먼 길
Drama: She Was Pretty


11. Song Haye - be alright
Korean: 송하예 - be alright
Drama: Blood


10. DinDin - Memories (feat. An Hyeon Jeong)
Korean: 딘딘 - Memories (feat. 안현정)
Drama: Ghost-seeing Detective Cheo Yong 2


09. Byul Ha (HeartB) - There's No Love
Korean: 별하 (허트비) - 사랑은 없다
Drama: Mask


08. Cheol Gu - New World (feat. Hyerim)
Korean: 철구 - 신세계 (feat. 혜림)
Drama: Hidden Identity


07. Lee Yoon Chan - Crying Out
Korean: 이윤찬 - 외친다
Drama: Falling For Innocence
(Note: In hangul the video description says Lee Yoon Chan, in romanization Lee Seung Chul - don't ask me why please... I don't know)



06. Ji Chang Wook - I'll Protect You
Korean: 지창욱 - 지켜줄게
Drama: Healer


05. JungGiGo - Similar (feat. Jooheon of Monsta X)
Korean: 정기고 -닮은 꼴 (feat. 주헌 of 몬스타 엑스)
Drama: Mask


04. Yong Junhyung - Nightmare (feat. Heo Gayoon)
Korean: 용준형 - 악몽 (feat. 허가윤)
Drama: Yong Pal


03. Tiger JK - Reset (feat. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child)
Korean: 타이거 JK - Reset (feat. 진실 of 매드 솔 차일드)
Drama: Who Are You - School 2015



02. Kim Feel - Far Away
Korean: 김필 - 멀어진다
Drama: Punch




01. Kim Yoon Ah (Jaurim) - Lucid Dream (feat. OLLTII)
Korean: 김윤아 (자우림) - 자각몽 (feat. 올티)
Drama: Missing Noir M 




Sooooooo... everyone who checked out my personal favorites, I hope you like all of them! I think I also need to mention that I stopped in early December to add dramas to the "list of nominees".
I bet no one is surprised that Lucid Dream turned out to be my favorite song but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!

You can of course contact me on twitter (new @jk1129) to discuss my choices with me~ I hope you'll all spend a nice 2016!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen